Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RECURRING PAYMENTS FOR MONTHLY PRODUCT PACKAGES
1. The undersigned hereby represents, warrants, covenants and agrees with GOODLIFE USA Monthly Membership as follows:
a. The undersigned Monthly Member is of legal age in the state in which they reside.
b. Monthly Member has no obligations to or relationships with other parties that would prevent Monthly Member from carrying out the duties under the Agreement.
c. Monthly Member has the power and authority to execute, deliver and perform the Agreement.
d. All information and materials submitted to GOODLIFE USA are true and correct, including but not limited to Monthly Member Social Security Number and/or Federal Employee Identification.
e. International Residents agree to provide valid and true information including but not limited to identity, address, etc. with a valid citizens ID #, Passport #, or Drivers’ License #.
f. International Residents agree to provide, upon request, a U.S. IRS W-8 BEN form which will be kept on file to claim tax treaty status for payment of commissions, whereby not requiring U.S. tax withholding.
2. Monthly Member’s execution and performance of the Agreement does not and will violate the legal or contractual rights of any third party.
3. The Agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs and permitted successors and assigns.
4. Monthly Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that in no event will GOODLIFE USA or any of its affiliate companies be liable under these Terms or any theory of liability, for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or similar damages, even if GOODLIFE USA has been advised of the possibility thereof.
5. The Agreement may be signed and transmitted electronically by agreeing, if so, is intended by Monthly Member to and will be treated as an original document with original signatures and considered to have the same binding effect as an original document with original signatures.
6. Monthly Member agrees that upon breach of the Agreement GOODLIFE USA will be immediately and irreparably harmed and cannot be made whole solely by monetary damages. Monthly Member agrees that the remedy at law for any breach of any provision of the Agreement shall be inadequate and that, in addition to any other remedies at law or in equity that it may have, GOODLIFE USA shall be entitled, without the necessity of proving actual damages or posting bond, to temporary or permanent injunctive relief to prevent the breach of any provision of the Agreement, and/or to compel specific performance of the Agreement.
7. Monthly Member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GOODLIFE USA, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their shareholders, officers, agents, employees and directors, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including but not limited to, court costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted against, or suffered or incurred by, any of them by reason of, arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with, directly or indirectly, Monthly Member ’s (1) activities as an Monthly Member, including without limitation, any unauthorized representations made by Monthly Member or any errors or omissions made by MONTHLY MEMBER in connection with Monthly Member’s membership, (2) breach of the terms of the Agreement or (3) violation of or failure to comply with any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation, whether or not litigation is commenced. Monthly Member shall be entitled to its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in enforcing its rights under the Agreement.
8. Third Party Vendors, Providers and Suppliers - Monthly Member acknowledges and agrees that GOODLIFE USA may contract with third party vendors, providers, and suppliers to provide any or all Monthly Membership Benefits available to Monthly Member in connection with the Monthly Member ship. In all instances, GOODLIFE USA is acting as a separate entity from those third-party suppliers and no supplier is an agent or employee of GOODLIFE USA or their affiliate providers. Neither GOODLIFE USA nor their provider accepts any liability for any actions or omissions of any third-party supplier providing any Monthly Membership Benefits. All coupons, receipts, and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by each of the various suppliers. GOODLIFE USA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add, remove or substitute any such third-party vendors, providers or suppliers. Monthly Member acknowledges and agrees that he/she has not purchased the Monthly Member ship in reliance on the existence of any specific vendors, providers or suppliers.
9. The Agreement consists of these Terms and Conditions, GOODLIFE USA Master Document, the agreement between Monthly Member and GOODLIFE USA and IBO and GOODLIFE USA as applicable, as well as any other subsequent revisions, documents or the like that may be presented and properly acknowledged by all parties in the future.
10. An individual’s continued participation as a Monthly Member constitutes acceptance of and adherence to this Agreement as published and amended.
11. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Louisiana residents may bring an action against GOODLIFE USA with jurisdiction and venue as provided by Louisiana law, and a Montana resident may cancel within 15 days from the date of enrollment and may receive a full refund of all amounts paid to GOODLIFE USA.
12. Refund/Cancellation Policy - Monthly Member can cancel within 5 business days for full refund of their initial setup fee less shipping. Must have valid RMA number obtained by calling GOODLIFE USA customer service (800) 613-5583. Monthly Member can cancel their monthly subscription at any time by GOODLIFE USA customer service or emailing email@example.com. The same 5 business day refund policy applies.
13. Your Monthly Membership may automatically renew under this Agreement. Your Monthly Membership will continue for the length of the initial term you select on your plan and will automatically renew for additional prepaid periods of the same length unless you choose to cancel prior to that renewal. In order to cancel your monthly membership you must call us at (800) 613-5583 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will automatically be charged (or you will be billed, as applicable) at the rates in effect at the time of renewal.
You agree to pay the applicable fees and charges for any purchases that you make from us. All charges are nonrefundable unless provided otherwise by us, including paid programming and other content. You must select a payment method to pay us for any subscription fees and all purchases made from us. You agree to pay us for all charges incurred under your account, including without limitation all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges. You authorize us to charge your designated payment method for these charges and to retain information about the payment method associated with your account. If we do not receive payment from your designated payment method, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Every time you make a purchase, you reaffirm that (i) we are authorized to charge your designated payment method; (ii) we may submit charges incurred under your account for payment; (iii) we are authorized to resubmit charges to your designated payment method in the event that these charges are initially declined and (iv) you will be responsible for such charges, even if your Monthly Member ship is canceled or terminated. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including, but not limited to, your children, family or friends). Any yearly service fees will be charged in advance and are not refundable. We will automatically charge your payment method for your service charges, and any applicable fees and taxes, after the last day of the billing period. After 7 days from the date of any unpaid charges, your account will be deemed delinquent and we may terminate or suspend your account for nonpayment.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. We do not accept any gift cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for recurring payment plans; these types of cards may only be used for one-time payments. Your outstanding balance is due in full each payment period. Undisputed portions of your account must be paid by the due date to avoid a late fee and possible deactivation of the Service. No "payment in full" notation or other restrictive endorsement written on your payments will restrict our ability to collect all amounts owing to us. We expect you to pay your account balance on time. If you are delinquent in any payment to us, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Subscription, and report any late payment or non-payment to credit reporting agencies. If your account is past due, and if we deactivate your Service, we will prorate your Subscription and amounts owed to us and will apply your pre-payments to past due amounts and any remaining credit to future obligations. WE MAY RECEIVE UPDATED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD ISSUER. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of the update service.
We sometimes offer certain customers various trial or other promotional Monthly Member ships, which are subject to these terms and conditions except as stated in the trial or promotional offer.
14. I hereby authorize GOODLIFE to initiate ACH debits to my bank. You may revoke this authorization by contacting us at (800) 613-5583.
15. These Terms and Conditions were agreed to during your enrollment. A copy is available through your GOODLIFE USA Back Office.
Please contact your Support Department with any questions or concerns by calling (800) 613-5583, emailing email@example.com or by submitting a Support Ticket from your GOODLIFE USA Back Office.