Terms and Conditions
- The undersigned hereby represents, warrants, covenants and agrees with GOOD LIFE USA Membership as follows:
- The undersigned Member is of legal age in the state in which they reside
- Member has no obligations to or relationships with other parties that would prevent Member from carrying out the duties under the Agreement
- Member has the power and authority to execute, deliver and perform the Agreement
- All information and materials submitted to Good Life USA are true and correct, including but not limited to Member Social Security Number and/or Federal Employee Identification
- International Residents agree to provide valid and true information including but not limited to identity, address, etc. with a valid citizens ID #, Passport #, or Drivers’ License #.
- International Residents agree to provide, upon request, a U.S. IRS W-8 BEN form which will be kept on file to claim tax treaty status for payment of commissions, whereby not requiring U.S. tax withholding.
- Member’s execution and performance of the Agreement does not and will violate the legal or contractual rights of any third party.
- The Agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs and permitted successors and assigns.
- Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that in no event will Good Life USA or any of its affiliate companies be liable under these Terms or any theory of liability, for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or similar damages, even if Good Life USA has been advised of the possibility thereof.
- The Agreement may be signed and transmitted electronically by agreeing, if so, is intended by Member to and will be treated as an original document with original signatures and considered to have the same binding effect as an original document with original signatures.
- Member agrees that upon breach of the Agreement Good Life USA will be immediately and irreparably harmed and cannot be made whole solely by monetary damages. Member agrees that the remedy at law for any breach of any provision of the Agreement shall be inadequate and that, in addition to any other remedies at law or in equity that it may have, Good Life USA shall be entitled, without the necessity of proving actual damages or posting bond, to temporary or permanent injunctive relief to prevent the breach of any provision of the Agreement, and/or to compel specific performance of the Agreement.
- Member agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Good Life USA, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their shareholders, officers, agents, employees and directors, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including but not limited to, court costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted against, or suffered or incurred by, any of them by reason of, arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with, directly or indirectly, Member’s(1) activities as an Member, including without limitation, any unauthorized representations made by Member or any errors or omissions made by MEMBER in connection with Member’s business, (2) breach of the terms of the Agreement or (3) violation of or failure to comply with any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation, whether or not litigation is commenced. Good Life USA shall have the right to offset any amounts owed to MEMBER hereunder against the amount of any commissions, bonuses or other amounts owed to MEMBER from Good Life USA. Member shall be entitled to its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in enforcing its rights under the Agreement.
- Third Party Vendors, Providers and Suppliers- Member acknowledges and agrees that Good Life USA may contract with third party vendors, providers, and suppliers to provide any or all Membership Benefits available to Member in connection with the Membership. In all instances, Good Life USA is acting as a separate entity from those third party suppliers and no supplier is an agent or employee of Good Life USA or their affiliate providers. Neither Good Life USA nor their provider accepts any liability for any actions or omissions of any third party supplier providing any Membership Benefits. All coupons, receipts, and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by each of the various suppliers. Good Life USA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add, remove or substitute any such third party vendors, providers or suppliers. Member acknowledges and agrees that he/she has not purchased the Membership in reliance on the existence of any specific vendors, providers or suppliers.
- The Agreement consists of these Terms and Conditions, Good Life USA Master Document , the agreement between Member and Good Life USA and IBO and Good Life USA as applicable, as well as any other subsequent revisions, documents or the like that may be presented and properly acknowledged by all parties in the future.
- An individual’s continued participation as an member and/or IBO constitutes acceptance of and adherence to this Agreement as published and amended.
- Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Louisiana residents may bring an action against Good Life USA with jurisdiction and venue as provided by Louisiana law, and a Montana resident may cancel within 15 days from the date of enrollment and may receive a full refund of all amounts paid to Good Life USA.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy- Member can cancel within 5 business days for full refund of their initial setup fee less shipping. Must have valid RMA number obtained by calling Good Life USA customer service (800-613-5583). Member can cancel their monthly subscription at any time by Good Life USA customer service or emailing cancellations@Good Life USA.com. The same 5 business day refund policy applies.
Your membership may automatically renew under this Agreement. Your membership will continue for the length of the initial term you select on your plan and will automatically renew for additional prepaid periods of the same length unless you choose to cancel prior to that renewal. In order to cancel your membership you must call us at 800 613-5583 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will automatically be charged (or you will be billed, as applicable) at the rates in effect at the time of renewal.
You agree to pay the applicable fees and charges for any purchases that you make from us. All charges are nonrefundable unless provided otherwise by us, including paid programming and other content. You must select a payment method to pay us for any subscription fees and all purchases made from us. You agree to pay us for all charges incurred under your account, including without limitation all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges. You authorize us to charge your designated payment method for these charges and to retain information about the payment method associated with your account. If we do not receive payment from your designated payment method, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Every time you make a purchase, you reaffirm that (i) we are authorized to charge your designated payment method; (ii) we may submit charges incurred under your account for payment; (iii) we are authorized to resubmit charges to your designated payment method in the event that these charges are initially declined and (iv) you will be responsible for such charges, even if your membership is canceled or terminated. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including, but not limited to, your children, family or friends). Any yearly service fees will be charged in advance and are not refundable. We will automatically charge your payment method for your service charges, and any applicable fees and taxes, after the last day of the billing period. After 7 days from the date of any unpaid charges, your account will be deemed delinquent and we may terminate or suspend your account for nonpayment.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. We do not accept any gift cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for recurring payment plans; these types of cards may only be used for one-time payments. Your outstanding balance is due in full each payment period. Undisputed portions of your account must be paid by the due date to avoid a late fee and possible deactivation of the Service. No "payment in full" notation or other restrictive endorsement written on your payments will restrict our ability to collect all amounts owing to us. We expect you to pay your account balance on time. If you are delinquent in any payment to us, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Subscription, deactivate your Receiver and report any late payment or non-payment to credit reporting agencies. If your account is past due, and if we deactivate your Service, we will prorate your Subscription and amounts owed to us and will apply your pre-payments to past due amounts and any remaining credit to future obligations. WE MAY RECEIVE UPDATED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD ISSUER. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt out of the update service.
We sometimes offer certain customers various trial or other promotional memberships, which are subject to these terms and conditions except as stated in the trial or promotional offer.
- I hereby authorize Good Life to initiate ACH debits to my bank. You may revoke this authorization by contacting us at (800) 613-5583.
- These Terms and Conditions were agreed to during your enrollment. A copy is available through your Good Life USA Back Office.
Please contact your Support Department with any questions or concerns by calling (800) 613-5583 or by submitting a Support Ticket from your Good Life USA Back Office.